- Mass, Confessions, & Rosary – We offer Sunday Mass weekly for students and confession half an hour before Mass begins.
- Sundays beginning at 4:30pm Mass is at 5:00pm
- Retreat Team – Retreat team meets weekly for planning and preparing for 4 retreats a year.
- Connect Retreat – For College Students 1st Semester
- Spring Retreat – For College Students 2nd Semester
- Senior High Retreat – For High School Students in Bald Knob, AR
- Confirmation Retreat – For High School Students held here at the center
- Social Nights – These are socially oriented nights for students to come together for fun and fellowship. Some of these include pumpkin maze, bowling, trampoline park, movie nights etc.
- 3rd Monday evening of the month depending on the event and scheduling.
- Service Projects – This is service to others. Some events include motherhood, can food drives, retreats for high school students, polar plunge, multicultural night etc.
- Usually 1 project per semester.
- Student Council – Student council plans and facilitates social and service activities as well as prayer experiences.
- Monthly the night depends on current students scheduling
- Yearly retreat and work weekend.
- Campus Ministry Fall Retreat – Held every year at St. Johns Center at the Diocese of Little Rock
- This is facilitated by the Diocese of Little Rock Campus Ministry Office.
- Parking – We offer parking as a charge for football games. 6 games a year we have reserved spots for $100 for all 6 games. Front Parking $25 per car & back lot for $5 per car
- Newsletter – We send out a yearly newsletter to alumni and sponsors to educate them on what’s going on here and ways they can be involved. A donation envelope and needs is sent with them.
- Phonathon//Capital Campaign –Students make phone calls to alumni requesting sponsorship for the parish/student activities.